The Washburn Small Business Development Center and WIBW Television are partnering to bring you this FREE Seminar.
If you’ve been thinking about creating your first website or replacing your old one, but don’t know where to start, this is the seminar for you.
Your website is your virtual storefront. It’s an extension of your brand and the first impression potential customers receive when they are deciding whether or not to do business with you. If you run a successful business, you likely spend lots of time and energy on customer service, the look and feel of your brick and mortar store, employee training and product and service enhancements. Your website should be equally as important, and built on a forward-thinking, flexible platform that supports your marketing plan and produces new customers.
You Will Learn:
- What to consider before building your website
- Where and how to get started.
- Website platforms and tools to consider and why.
- Features to think about for informational, e-Commerce or interactive websites
- Key steps and ongoing strategies to make sure your website is found on search engines.
- Strategies for creating and updating content for your site.
- An overview of the creative process from design to execution.
- Optimizing photos, graphics and videos for the web
- Examples of how organizations have successfully launched new websites and what you can learn from their challenges, successes and ideas.
- Tips on how to track and measure the ROI for your digital efforts.
Who Should Attend:
Small and medium size businesses with an existing website that needs rebuilt.
Small and medium size businesses that do not currently have a website for their business and want to invest time and energy to build one that will provide a return on investment.
Businesses that want to improve search engine results for their business and increase engagement of current and potential customers.